For a woman, menstruate is natural. It is in the order of things and ultimately reassuring. It's a sign that your body is in healthy. Because yes, we have already tackled it together, some women experience irregularities or even absence of periods (amenorrhoea) due to stress, fatigue, eating disorders, treatments or certain illnesses. So remember, even if it can be embarrassing or uncomfortable, having your period is a good sign. It means that you are in full puberty. That you grow and that your body becomes little by little adult.
Menstruation is natural. It's nothing, taboo, dirty or embarrassing.
All the information on the first period
9 years old, 11 years old or 14 years old?
Others will see their first period arrive a little later, around 14 or even 16 years old. There is no fixed age. On the other hand, it has been observed in recent years that the girls puberty was getting earlier and earlier.
First periods are often irregular
The warning signs of the first period
Managing your first period with period panties Loulou
To better live your first period, nothing better than periodic panties! The first period is shocking enough, no need to stress more for your hygienic protection. With a special period lingerie, you can rest easy. the periodic underwear optimally absorbs your flow while leaving you dry for many hours. Don't worry about leaks, the technical fabric used is very safe. Also, despite their great absorption capacity, they remain very discreet under your clothes. No layer effect, your period panty is similar to a classic panty.
Period panties are really an ideal way to protect yourself from leaks. Ideal for Girls and teenage girls, this clean and practical, comfortable and discreet hygienic protection has it all!
The advantages of Loulou panties
La composition of our panties Loulou is clean. Our underwear is made from controlled and good quality fabrics as well as organic cotton. the Oeko-Tex organic cotton soft and respectful of your privacy is placed inside in contact with your skin.
- Loulou period panties are safe and reliable period panties thanks to a optimal absorption of menstrual flow, its composition of super absorbent fabrics allows a guaranteed seal, blood flows are absorbed and imprisoned. You stay dry without unpleasant sensations and without the risk of leaks. No humidity present or felt even on the most abundant flows. Thus, none Odour nor risk of developing bacteria.
- Loulou period panties are Washable and reusable again and again. This does not produce waste like disposable sanitary protection (tampons and sanitary napkins). Using period panties thus reduces our waste (#zerodechet), pollutes less. Also know that our packaging is recyclable. We also favor road transport rather than air transport, which is much less polluting. Finally, our clothing workshops are regularly audited in order to ensure dignified working conditions for the workers who make our panties.
- Our period panties are very easy to care for. Find our dedicated article to learn all about washing tips of your period panties.
- Loulou period panties are healthy. Thanks to its composition, your privacy is respected and preserved. No risk of toxic shock syndrome, or of mycoses or other infections (cystitis, urinary tract infections) dangerous and harmful to your health and your body. Menstrual panties are therefore much more interesting than tampons or pads in this respect.
- Our Loulou panties are only not expensive and always propose to a fair price. Our reduced prices in particular by lot are very interesting. We would like to submit an offer with a price / quality unique in the market.
Which models of Loulou period panties to choose for teenagers?
- The model Simone abundant flow, available from size XS, ensures maximum absorption while being discreet. This pretty model in red cotton sailor has the capacity of 4 to 5 tampons.
- The model Lou for heavy flow (equivalent to 4 tampons) is also available from XS. The blue liberty print is very beautiful. A real pleasure to put on this well-cut model which guarantees effective protection.
- The model Rebecca for medium flow like a lot. Black, simple, classic, discreet and available in XS.
The model Louise for medium flow, displays a pretty sky blue sailor shirt in cotton, super comfortable. The advantage? Available in XXS for the smallest teenagers.